Based in Prague, Czech Republic, a leading and fast growing, corporate performance management software company, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to combine the science with the art of marketing.
This role is focused on looking at the marketing data on to understand the effectiveness of campaigns, trends in the market and help direct where resources should be spent going forward. You will use Roivenue Suite and looking at data from multiple sources including the Marketing Automation system, the CRM, Google Analytics, ATInternet and many other source.
Cross Masters is a young, dynamic company that only hires the best. You will get broad exposure to all aspects of the business, and the opportunities for growth within the company are great. This is a global role, reporting to the Head of Marketing Automation. There will be a requirement to travel across Europe.
- Analyze weekly business performance of leads opportunities and the effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop KPIs and configure its threshold
- Review pipeline and sources, propose adjustments and strategies
- Coordinate integration with Clients platforms, Data quality, review Customer Journey, configure Attribution Model Engine
- Work with Internal Analysis team on identifying and assessing buying intent tools and Communicate with our Clients on the best strategy
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations, evaluate market penetration
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in business or statistics, Masters preferred
- Experience in working with and analyzing data
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a team
- Basic Experience with R or other Statistical software
Send us your CV.